Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Finished Book: Paper Towns by John Green

So a few nights ago I finished Paper Towns by John Green. A few months ago I had started it, but stopped a little over half way through because I had found another AMAZING book I had to read instead. But about a week ago I started it up again. I started about half way to re-cap on things.

It's basically about this guy who has always loved this girl, Margo. The book starts out with them going on a big prank night, pranking her boyfriend who was cheating on her, and her friend who was helping him cheat. He is very excited about seeing her at school the next day. But he is upset to see that Margo has disappeared. He notices that something from Margo's window is missing. He knows she knows that he can see that. He learned that Margo has left a series of clues to help him find her, but can he find her in time?

I wasn't completely satisfied with this book, because the ending was unclear, but it was very funny. I constantly was laughing aloud about something one of the characters said. The plot was amazing and moves freely. I just wish the ending had been a little better. I plan to read other John Green books because they are all supposed to be very funny.

Date book finished: June 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment